Monday, June 22, 2009

Speak Your Mind

For years I have walked away from people leaving them scratching (or shaking) their heads, wondering, I'm sure, just what it is that I am trying to accomplish. Unfortunately, it took 40 years and 1 brave soul for me to completely embrace this aspect of me.

As much as I would like to have a simple answer from them, there is not one. It certainly depends on the moment, I may be trying to accomplish preparing dinner, or plan a show, or organize a community fundraiser, or simply answer my sons question on "girls".

The simple fact is that no matter what it is, if it is worth my time then it is worth me being passionate about, and for that I will not make excuses or apologize for my behavior.

I'll be the first to admit that I can be easily fired up (o.k. I am a red-head!!!), if it's something that I am passionate about. I'll also be the first to admit that I am outspoken, brass, (a little) crude, determined, strong-willed, dedicated, persistent, overbearing, and the most loyal person you will ever have the pleasure of calling friend if you are a true person.

This will be the place where I entertain all my rants and raves, and if you agree, or don't feel, free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment